Olympus Infinity AF-1
This rare Olympus AF-1 (Known as the “Infinity” in the US) was produced in 1986 and was the world’s first weatherproof camera. These are hard to find in working condition!
- 35mm f/2.8 lens.
- Serial No. 1544209
- 1x CR-P2/BRP2/DL233A battery needed
- Active infrared single point autofocus (center) with focus lock
0.75m to infinity
- Auto Flash: Flash fires automatically in low-light conditions
- Auto load and rewind
- Weatherproof (world first, IEC 529)
- ISO 25-3200, set automatically in 1-stop increments using DX coding
- Purple "Konica" strap included
- Tested & functional
Great over all vintage condition. Light cosmetic signs of wear. Tested & working. Lens is in perfect condition.
Please inspect images carefully.
Prices in CAD. Batteries not included.