Adventure Program - Topographic T
Get out there & take the road less traveled in our first "After Hours Adventure Program" garment created for 2020.
Our topographic map is inspired/created from the mountainous wilderness outlinig the Okanagan Valley here in the heart of BC.
The graphics applied to this garment are created using a high quality, high resolution screen print method. The color is custom mixed & carefully created taking cues from "Witch's Hair" moss found all over BC.
All t-shirt orders will receive 1 free mystery sticker and AH logo die cut.
★ ★ ° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸ ★ :. . • ○ ° ★ . * . . ¸ . ° ¸. * ● ¸ . ° ☾ ° ¸.
- 100% cotton | Fabric Weight: 8.3 oz. High Density Fabric
- Wide range of sizes. Slim Fit.
- Fairly produced, certified and triple audited.
- Double-needle stitched hemmed sleeves and bottom
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Seamless body
- Designed, printed and tested here in the heart of the Okanagan (Kelowna BC, Canada)
- Worldwide shipping available
Artwork by Mason Kowbel.
Mens sizing chart (in inches) available here:
Womens sizing chart (in inches) available here:
Please allow 2-4 weeks for shipping. All pricing is in Canadian Dollars.